Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices.
As used here “Revive Advanced Training Consultants ” refers to our website www.revivetrainings.com and where appropriate affiliated organizations. Revive Advanced Training Consultants recognizes the importance of privacy. We value and protect your right to keep confidential any of your personal information. We want you to get the most out of this site and to trust that we make every effort to protect your confidentiality.
Because of the nature of this site, a certain amount of personal information is necessary to provide you with the information you have requested. Personal information such as your name, address and e-mail address are collected to respond to your requests for this information and add you too communications regarding our education.
This information will never be shared with anyone. Revive Advanced Training Consultants does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We restrict access to personal information to Revive Advanced Training Consultants employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services, treatments and related standard operational procedures. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
It is the goal of Revive Advanced Training Consultants to provide its visitors with comprehensive, up-to-date information. When you visit this site, the data we collect and store is typical web server log data. We use this information to generate statistics, such as the most popular pages or areas of the site, and measure site activity to benefit future users. This information is only used to see how people are navigating the site. It enables us to improve the overall site, make it easier to navigate and allows us to provide additional, updated information in the most popular areas.
When you visit our website, we collect non-personal information about your visit. We collect your IP address, browser type, domain name, and we log the length of time of your visit and the number of times you visit and purchase from us. We assign you a unique internal identifier to help keep track of your future visits. We use this information to gather aggregate demographic information about our visitors, and we use it to personalize the information you see on our website and the emails you receive from us (should you grant us permission to send to you). We keep this information for our internal use; we do not share it with others. This information is in no way tied to your personal information.
DoubleClick: We use Google Adwords remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on a website. This allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future. If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising from us in the future you can opt out using the DoubleClick opt-out page or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page
Thank you for your interest in Revive Advanced Trainings. We look forward to working with you.
Before and After Photos Copyright Notice:
Thank you for purchasing the PRP Before & After Photos. These images are all copyright protected. Usage rights for these images are for Website and small print advertising. (We do not recommend enlarging the photos above 150% for print advertising for quality purposes)
You License includes the following:
- As a digital reproduction, including on websites, in online advertising, in social media, in mobile advertising, mobile “apps”, software, e-cards, e-publications (e-books, e-magazines, blogs, etc.), email marketing and in online media (including on video-sharing services such as YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, etc.
- Printed in physical form as part of product packaging and labeling, letterhead and business cards, point of sale advertising, or in the advertising and copy of tangible media, including magazines, newspapers, and books provided no Image is reproduced.
- As part of an “Out-of-Home” advertising campaign, etc., provided the intended audience for such campaign is less than 500,000 gross impressions.
- Incorporated into film, video, television series, advertisement, or other audio-visual productions for distribution in any medium now known or hereafter devised, without regard to audience size, provided the budget for any such production does not exceed USD $10,000;
- Not you to for resale, offer for download, or distribution of any kind.
- When using Images proper copyright attribution must be noted as the following:
- ©2019 Dr. Jeffrey Rapaport, MD, PA. All Rights Reserved
We do our best to display the value of our product in your native currency, however all purchases are processed using US Dollars and displayed prices do not include any possible fees that your bank or credit card company may choose to charge for currency conversion.
Cancellation, Substitution and Refund Policy
Live Webinar Refund Policy:
A full refund (minus a $25 cancellation fee) is offered for our Live Webinars if cancelled via email, 5 working days prior to the webinar start date. Cancellations with refund will not be accepted if done 0-4 working days prior to the live webinar start date. If this is the case, please let us know via email BEFORE the program starts. We will transfer your registration fee to another person, to a recording of the event that includes all program handouts, or to another upcoming webinar — of equal or lesser value.
No Refund or transfer liability in the following cases:
- If a technical failure at the attendee’s home or workplace prevents access to the live webinar, the attendee will not be given a refund. It is the responsibility of the attendee to confirm system requirements and test their computers prior to the start of the webinar.
- Leave in the middle of session after logging in.
- Not satisfied with the presentation and content of the session.
- If a technical failure is the fault of the service provider and the webinar is postponed, a full refund will be provided, if wanted.
Webinar Membership Packages Refund Policy:
For attendees registered for our webinar membership series:
Cancellation with refund is based on a prorated rate per webinar viewed. A $250.00 cancellation fee will be extended.
Hands-On Symposium Workshop Refund Policy:
A full refund (minus a $200 cancellation fee) is offered for our Live Hands-On Symposiums if cancelled via email 10 working days prior to the symposium start date. Cancellations with refund will not be accepted if done 0-9 working days prior to the live symposium start date. If this is the case, let us know via email BEFORE the symposium starts. We will transfer your registration fee to another person, to another live symposium of equal or lesser value or will credit you the tuition amount to any other course offering.
*If any Revive training session is cancelled due to low registration or inclement weather, participants will be notified and fees, if applicable, will be refunded.