Online Learning Module Details
- Review the current data on the use of platelet rich plasma (PRP)
- List the growth factors and cytokines found in alpha granules
- Mechanisms of action
- Explain the difference between allogeneic and autologous
- Hair restoration and facial rejuvenation
- Future Therapies
- Discuss the current FDA regulations
- What is RF Microneedling
- FDA stance
- Insulated vs uninsulated needles
- Combination Therapy with PRP
- Combining Capital Equipment and biologics
- Cellular and Molecular Changes in Aged Skin
- Treatment Boosters
- Head-to-Head Analysis
- Pre and Post Care
- Tray Set up and Preparation of PRP
- PRP Male Hair Restoration
- Application of Plant Based Cosmeceutical /Topical Numbing
- Intradermal PRP Injection Technique
- PRP Microneedling Facial Rejuvenation
- Energy Based Combination Therapy: Pro-fractional Erbium
- Split Face Comparison
- PRP Female Hair Restoration
- Radio Frequency Face and Décolleté
- Energy Based Combination Therapy: Overlay of the 1927 NM Thulium Laser
(superficial aspects targeted)
- PRP Topical Application
- Split Face Comparison
Our Expert Faculty
The following presenter has disclosed the following relationships with commercial interest. All other presenters, planners or anyone in a position to control the content of this continuing medical education activity have indicated that neither they nor their spouse/legally recognized domestic partner has any financial relationships with commercial interests related to the content of this activity.
- Aesthetic Management Partners, Consultant
Robert Finney, MD, FAAD
BOARD CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
• Learn about platelet-rich plasma, including the differences in preparation, its
mechanism of action in medical aesthetics and its safety and efficacy in aesthetic hair restoration and facial rejuvenation.
• Understand the diagnosis, presentation and impact on patients with various hair loss and facial concerns. Review the safety and efficacy of combination therapy. Compare the safety and efficacy of resurfacing and rejuvenation therapies.
• Learn best techniques and situations to utilize biologic therapy when treating patients for hair loss and facial concerns based on their clinical presentations. Employ strategies to attain and retain PRP patients in your practice.
• Understand the FDA regulation of platelet rich plasma and allogeneic sourced regenerative medicine treatments.